As a thank you for our fans and followers and to finish the year properly, we are starting a special competition. All you have to do is to decide and to comment what you want to hear in next year's “E-Learning Brunch” podcast. You have the chance to win one of our gift boxes with some special surprises. It's worth to participate!
You will find further information and terms of participation in the following section.
Terms of participation
- Participation in the competition of imc information multimedia communication AG, Scheer Tower, Uni-Campus Nord, 66123 Saarbrücken, Germany, in the following referred to as operator or organizer, is exclusively subject to these terms of participation.
- Participation in the competition implies acceptance of these terms of participation.
Participation and procedure of the competition
- To enter the competition, all you have to do is to comment the post on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram which of the topics shouldn't be missing in next years "E-Learning Brunch" podcast and link one more person.
- Participation is only possible within the participation period from 30.11.2020, 12 am MEZ, until 16.12.2020, 12 am MEZ.
- Participation in the competition is free of charge.
- All persons who have reached the age of 18 are eligible to participate in the competition. Participation with false identities or with identities of third persons is not permitted.
- In addition, the operator reserves the right to exclude persons from participation at his own discretion if there are justified reasons, for example
(a) in the event of manipulation in connection with access to or performance of the competition,
(b) in case of violation of these terms of participation,
(c) in the event of insults, false statements of fact or the distribution of illegal content,
(d) for unfair acting; or
(e) false or misleading information in connection with participation in the competition.
Winning, notification and transmission of the prize
- Among all eligible participants we draw three gift boxes including a powerbank, a cup, an apron, a notebook, a biro, postcards and sticker (One box per channel: LinkedIn, Twitter & Instagram).
- The winners will be drawn at random from all eligible participants.
- Multiple participation does not increase the chances of winning.
- The winners will be drawn on 16.12.2020. The winners of the competition will be personally notified about the prize via direct message of the corresponding channel (LinkedIn, Twitter & Instagram). The winners will be requested to send us the personal data we need to send out the prize.
- If a winner does not respond within a period of 2 weeks after two requests, the prize can be transferred to another eligible participant.
- The prizes will be sent by post. The risk is transferred to the winner when the prize is handed over to a transport person. The organizer is not responsible for delivery damages. The organizer shall pay the costs incurred for shipping the prize. Further additional costs associated with the claiming of the prize shall be charged to the winner. The winner is responsible for any tax on the prize. An exchange or cash payment of the prize is not possible. The prize claim cannot be assigned to another person.
- The organizer is exclusively responsible for the competition described in these terms of participation. The competition has no connection to Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn. It is neither sponsored, supported nor organized by Twitter, LinkedIn or LinkedIn.
Termination of the competition
- The organizer expressly reserves the right to terminate the competition without prior notice and without giving any reason. This applies in particular to any reasons that would disrupt or prevent the competition from running according to plan, such as software and/or hardware errors and/or other technical and/or legal reasons that affect the administration, security, integrity and/or regular and proper execution of the competition. In such cases, the promoter also has the right to modify the competition at its discretion.
- The organizer is released from all obligations with the postal dispatch of the prize.
- The organizer is only liable for intent and gross negligence as well as for slight negligence in the case of violation of cardinal obligations. This shall not apply to injuries to body, life and health and claims arising from product liability law.
- The person responsible (controller) for the competition in the sense of data protection law is
Our data protection officer can be reached at the same address or at email@example.com.
- For the participation in the competition and in particular for the transmission of the prizes, it is necessary to provide personal data. The participant affirms that the personal data provided by him/her is true and correct.
- The organizer points out that all personal data of the participant will not be passed on to third parties without consent, nor will it be made available for use by third parties, unless explicitly described in these conditions of participation.
- By participating in the competition, the participants declare their consent to the processing of their personal data for the purpose of carrying out and processing the competition. The legal basis for this is thus article 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR.
- The participant may revoke his or her declared consent at any time. The revocation must be sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. After revocation of the consent, the participant's personal data collected and stored will be deleted immediately.
- The personal data collected for the implementation and processing of the competition will be deleted three months after the competition has been carried out.
- In accordance with the GDPR, participants have the right to obtain information from the organizer about the personal data processed about them, data portability and the right to correct, delete or restrict processing, provided that the legal requirements are met.
- If participants believe that the processing is in breach of applicable law, they also have the option of lodging a complaint with a competent supervisory authority.
- The operator's competition is exclusively subject to the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany.
- The right to take legal action is excluded.
- Should a provision of these terms of participation be or become invalid in whole or in part, the validity of the remaining provisions of these terms of participation shall not be affected. In place of the invalid provision, the legally permissible provision which comes closest to the meaning and purpose expressed in the invalid provision shall apply. The same shall apply accordingly in the event of a gap in these terms of participation.